Home > Apply to be an ambassador
Menti’s campus ambassador program gives outstanding students exposure to working with an emerging software startup and hands-on experience implementing strategy. The world of technology is constantly changing through fresh new perspectives and ways of doing things, which is why we look to our brightest campus ambassadors to create innovative solutions that engage the student body and alumni networks.
Through this program, we will challenge our ambassadors to create dynamic strategies and implement strategic processes that are scalable university and company wide. Below, is a list of requirements, duties and benefits through our campus ambassador program, that we believe takes an innovative, empathetic, strategic visionary to fully be effective in this role.
- Active social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Self-Motivated, Ambitious, Outgoing and Innovative
- Organized and Dependable
- All Majors (Must be at least a Sophomore)
- Actively promote and secure new registration and usage of the application through personal contact and social media marketing.
- Work with alumni affairs and other sectors of university to get more alumni engaged
- Contact and engage student body government, greek life and athletic department leadership
- Coordinate different events to engage campus community
- Create innovative marketing campaigns to engage students and alumni across organization
- Optimize social media resources to increase user engagement
- Build resume and skillsets
- Real-life experience coordinating and implementing marketing strategy and events
- Opportunity to work with a growing New York based technology startup
- Opportunity to build great relationships with Menti Leadership Team and University Leadership
- Outstanding references after successful completion of ambassador program
- Free Menti startup swag